Friday, August 28, 2009

five things i love friday



1. my hair. I am so happy that it's long again. I love how thick and dark it is. Thanks, God!
2. embroidered vintage fabrics. I love to look at these old pieces of history. I like to imagine the woman who handstitched each daisy or crocheted each piece of lace. (these are pictures of the "vintage embroidered table linens bundle" in my etsy shop right now)
3. the way my children look right after they've got up from a nap or first thing in the morning. For a mommy, there's nothing better than that!
4. when God answers a prayer that is little in the big scheme of life, but important to me. He is so great to care about what concerns me!
5. brownies! (though they sure don't help me with my weight watchers points!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin