Friday, August 7, 2009

five things i love friday

1. Necklace with vintage beads and polished shell pendant

2. Bracelet with dyed freshwater pearls and silver "hope" charm

3. Necklace with vintage beads and faceted onyx pendant

4. Necklace with vintage beads and turquoise cross pendant

5. Necklace with vintage beads and "dream" charm

I've been starting to gear up for Harvest Fest that's coming in the end of September. I'll be having a booth again for eager hands. I will be selling mostly jewelry. Here's five of my favorite new pieces that I've been working on. I made these on my vacation last week. Let me know which one is your favorite!

3 comments:

  1. Love all of them, but especially #3.....the onyx looks so classy with the blue beads ! ! ! Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:42 AM

    These are so beautiful and unique. You should do well!
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the green bracelet with the hope charm.
    All very beautiful, Lora!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin