Thursday, August 27, 2009

answered prayers

I love God. Not just cause of what He does, but because of who He is. He is loving, He is kind, He is faithful, He is good, He is gentle, He is protective, He is understanding. He cares about what concerns me, even the little things.


I prayed about a few little things over the course of the day today, and He answered my little prayers. I am constantly amazed at how He cares for me, and loves to hear my heart's cry and respond to me in a loving, perfect way that my spirit can understand..


Just wanted to publicly thank Him today for being so great. Thank you, God!!


here's just a random photo for this post (just cause I like to have at least one picture in each of my posts) it's Ruth when she was about 8 or 9 months old - isn't she a doll?!

Have a great night!

Lora


1 comment:

  1. Thank you Lora for simply sharing your thankfulness for who God Is! It seems when we are thankful, there is not much room for complaints or grumbling. Being thankful is a gift in itself from the Lord!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin