Monday, July 6, 2009

word of encouragement

Clint found this word today that a friend gave us dated August 15, 2006. It still applies today.

Thought it would encourage some of you out there. It encouraged me!

"Continue to persist and persevere, and you will find that your patience will pay off. Just when you think you cannot go another step, I will give you the strength and wisdom to press through, says the Lord. Refuse to give up for I tell you truly that you are on the verge, the absolute threshold, of a breakthrough. Be strong and maintain a good attitude in all things. I have been with you and am still with you in this process."

Hebrews 6:12 Do not become sluggish, but imitate those who through faith and patience inherit the promises.

Help me, Lord!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:19 AM

    Lora, I'd like you and Clint to read the July 6th entry in Streams in the Desert. When I read it yesterday, I immediately thought of the two of you.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY LORA!!!! So I know your brother now... we'll I've known him for a bit now but I just realized on Sunday that he was your brother... CRAZY! I hope all is well with you... from your blog I assume you're tired:) But having 4 kids and a Clint will do that to you- HAHAHAHA! Miss you, hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin