Monday, July 20, 2009

self-portrait monday


Purple T-shirt by Rubbish - given to me by a friend

White Ruffled Skirt (no tag) - given to me by a friend at her garage sale - I just LOVE twirly skirts!

Floral Silk Scarf (no brand name on tag) - gift from my brother as a souveneir when he visited China several years ago
Dangle earrings - given to me by a friend

Total cost of outfit - FREE! (wow - that's pretty cool! :) )
Hope everyone is having a good Monday. Mine's been pretty fun. Have a great week!

Lora

3 comments:

  1. I am always in complete awe, you look awesome! You are soo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing!
    I can't believe how much weight you have lost. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am amazed how skinny you've gotten! Way to go! It totally inspires me to lose more!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin