Thursday, June 4, 2009

my firstborn


Today was a special day. My firstborn has "graduated" from preschool and is off to kindergarten in the fall. He is growing up! His class had the cutest presentation prepared. They showed all of us parents all that they had learned throughout the year. And they sang some worship songs and told the story of creation. It was so cute! Here's a picture of Benjamin with his amazing teacher, Mrs. Owens. (Sorry for the quality - I took it with my cell phone)


I am a proud mama.


1 comment:

  1. Diane8:31 PM

    It seems like only a few months ago when a group of friends and family waited expectingly one cold night in a hospital in Marietta for the birth of this precious one. Treasure each day with him because time goes by so fast. Love, Diane

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin