Tuesday, June 30, 2009

look what i found!

On my latest thrifting adventure, I found some amazing vintage goodies! Here's some pictures:

my favorite! a fabulous quilted bedspread from the sixties

a pair of handmade patchwork placemats with ruffles from the seventies

super-groovy woven mat complete with fringe
(or is it a placemat, or a hotpad, or a table runner?-
I can't be sure, but whatever it is, I love it!)
adorable set of handmade cloth napkins in a country kitchen / farm print

Have a blessed night, everyone! I am off to bed soon. I've got a dentist appointment first thing in the morning...
Blessings,
Lora

3 comments:

  1. Love your finds, Lora.
    Brings back memories for this old lady.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loverkins to you! Looking at all your pix makes me happy/sad. I miss you! Thinking about you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lora. Thanks for visiting my site. Four children -- you are so blessed. I love your pictures.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin