Friday, June 19, 2009

five things i love friday

1. the beach! (tomorrow's the big day - we leave for our vacation!!)
2. sleeping in (maybe i'll get to at least one morning while we're at the beach - although last year my boys woke up soooo early each morning because they were so excited)
3. peaches (and they are so delicious this time of year from those local fruit stands)
4. frosted mini-wheats (it's the only cereal I'll eat with milk in it - I know, I'm weird)
5. when my baby boy makes little coo-ing sounds while he's nursing (it's the sweetest sound in the world!)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lora,

    Guess what?! You won my giveaway! Could you please email me your address and I'll pop your needlecase into the post for you. My email is selinasvintage at gmail dot com. Congratulations!

    Selina.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin