Monday, May 4, 2009

yummy cookie recipe



The cookie jar was full 24 hours ago - uh oh...

I'm super busy tonight ironing fabric and packing up this week's orders to ship out tomorrow for my shop, but I wanted to leave y'all with a pretty picture and a yummy recipe I found at allrecipes.com (great website, by the way). I made these cookies yesterday. They were so easy, and I had all the ingredients on hand. (I added a few chocolate chips, too - had to!! haha)

So here's the recipe:

Best Peanut Butter Cookies Ever

INGREDIENTS
2 cups peanut butter
2 cups white sugar
2 eggs
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 pinch salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
(I added about a cup of chocolate chips, too)

DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
In a medium bowl, stir peanut butter and sugar together until smooth. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the baking soda, salt, and vanilla. Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place them 2 inches apart onto the prepared cookie sheets. Press a criss-cross into the top using the back of a fork.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.

Enjoy!

Have a great night,

Lora

1 comment:

  1. seriously, no flour? i LOVE love LOVE peanut butter cookies. will have to try....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin