Saturday, May 16, 2009

prom

i felt pretty!
gazing in admiration

have to do the "prom pose"!

just like teenagers

We had a wonderful date night last night at the PROM! It's one of my favorite perks that Clint has being a high school teacher. I love get dressing up and slow dancing at the prom with my hubby! Here's a few pictures of us all gussied up. My sweet friend Mandy came over and did my hair and make-up and then watched the kids so Clint and I could have a date. It was so great.. The last song was the old hit "Everything I Do, I Do it for You" by Bryan Adams. It really brought me back to my own prom back in 1993. Wow... that was 16 years ago! I'm getting old...

Have a great Saturday, everybody...
Lora

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:00 AM

    Dear Clint and Lora,

    I'm so happy you could have a date for the prom. What fun! You both look amazing.

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. hot mama!!! :-) glad you had fun. you guys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these pictures are amazing!!! They almost made me cry you look so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderrul!! you look great lora! so glad you had a well-deserved break!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Lora! You look AMAZING! You look so happy and full of life! Love your hair too and the bright lip stick...very hot mamma!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! because my Father is a teacher, he and my Mom always got to do this king of thing and they enjoyed "getting out" and even dressing up sometimes. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!!
    How fun is that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're like two kids in love:) you look very beautiful lora!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look beautiful girl! Thanks for your prayers! How do you do all that you do? I'm going to need some advice soon with 3.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin