Tuesday, May 26, 2009

my miracle

Hi everyone -

I just wanted to share a neat miracle that happened to me yesterday at the eye doctor's office! Before I went in for my appointment, Clint told me that he was praying that my eyesight would be better, not worse. It had been three years since my last eye exam, and I have been having pretty bad headaches/migraines a few times a week for the last 5 weeks or so. I wanted to get an exam because I thought the headaches might have to do with my eyes or something.

Anyway, I went into my exam yesterday and it turns out that my eyesight has greatly improved since my last exam! I mean, A LOT! and the doctor said that that is why i have been having the headaches because the prescription in my current glasses is too strong!

Praise God!! and the funniest part about it is - when I asked the doctor why my eyes have improved, he said it's because of my childbearing! Having so many kids so quick has affected my hormones, obviously, and has had a positive effect on my eyesight! Who knew? Clint said that if I keep having children, maybe I'll have perfect 20/20 vision by the time I'm done! haha...

God is good!

No new glasses for me yet, though. They sure have gotten expensive! Wow... Gotta wait till payday...

Have a blessed day, and remember, we serve Jehovah Rapha, the God who HEALS!

Lora

7 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!
    That is AWESOME!
    Praise God...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:27 PM

    Lora,
    When I heard your wonderful news, I had to confess to the Lord that I had not had enough faith to pray for the miracle. Praise God for a husband who trusts in the goodness of our Father and who is bold in praying for intervention. Hooray!
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome. Thanks for sharing that Lora!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!! What awesome news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME!!! Praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is just so neat! See, children are a blessing from the Lord( in more ways than we even realize!)-Thanks so much for sharing! Have fun picking out some new glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lora, I just love your blog from the things you share to your awesome wordless Wednesday pictures! Thanks for bringing a bright spot in my life!

    Go God in healing your eyes!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin