Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day News

Happy Memorial Day everyone!

I am looking forward to a nice day with the family. My hubby's got to the whole day off! Yippee! I am getting an eye exam and hopefully new glasses today, too. Wish me luck. I am a little nervous about picking out the right pair of glasses. I've been wearing these pink ones for about 3 years now. Any suggestions?

In honor of Memorial Day, I'm having a sale today in my etsy shop. 15 % off everything in the shop! Come on over and get a deal! :)

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the whole day with your hubby. I know that is very special...
    I think you should get some wildly stylish glasses...like animal print...or purple with rhinestones :)
    But keep that shape because it is perfect for you :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin