Sunday, May 10, 2009

happy mother's day!




Mom, I wish I could be with you today to celebrate! Here's a bouquet for you from my backyard. Thank you for being such a blessing to me and such an example of what a mother should be.

I love you! Lora



And here's a photo of me and my sweethearts. I never thought I would have embraced the role of "mommy" to the extent that I have. It's the call of my life. And I am so blessed to have four wonderful children who are full of love, enthusiasm, joy, and individuality. Thank you, God, for making me a mother.


So, to all the mothers out there, happy mother's day! What you do is more important than you could ever imagine!


Lora

1 comment:

  1. what an amazing shot of you and your children!! looks great!
    thanks lora! you are an encourager!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin