Monday, May 11, 2009

fun pictures

ruth loves to dig through all the girl's purses in my house

me and my handsome little boy on Mother's Day

the look of love

Hi everyone - Hope you had a great Mother's Day. Mine was surprisingly good. My hubby went out of town for the weekend so I was alone with the kiddos. Yesterday, my dear friend Jenn brought me over a delicious pancake/strawberry/whipped cream breakfast. Then, during nap time, my friend Emily watched the three oldest kids so Jenn and I could go fabric shopping! Perfect afternoon. I love you, Jenn! When I got back home, I returned to find a sparkling clean kitchen and mopped floors. Thank you, Tess! I am blessed to have wonderful friends...
And when my hubby got home late last night, he came bearing gifts, all to support me in my new business. He had a box of vintage fabric he had found for me, packing envelopes and a brand new postal scale! Wow.. I'm a lucky girl!
Have a blessed week,
Lora

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad that your day was so special! you are so loved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had a lovely day with you, my friend! I'm glad you had a good Mother's Day. You're worth it!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin