Thursday, May 14, 2009

baby gift sets

flannel patchwork quilt
flannel diaper/wipes case

Little All-Star Set

reversible baby blanket/nursing cover with applique flower

cotton diaper/wipes case

Ladybug Garden Set

Here's some pictures of the baby items I just recently finished and shipped off to my friend Jeanette's mom. She special ordered these for some work friends about to have babies! One set is for a boy - I called it the Little All-Star Set. The other is for a girl - I called it the Ladybug Garden Set. So cute!!!

Both sets included a baby blanket, a diaper/wipes case, and two burp cloths. It was a lot of fun planning the designs with Carol . Both sets also match the babies' nurseries.

Just wanted to share!
Have a great day,

Lora

3 comments:

  1. Those are adorable Lora!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am continually amazed at the beautiful work you accomplish. These sets are adorable and I love the way you put different fabric patterns together....looks very professional, yet uniquely your own. Love, Diane

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin