Wednesday, April 15, 2009

we have a winner!

Happy Birthday to me! I have had a great morning so far. My folks are in town to help me celebrate my 34th birthday today. We all took a wonderful walk today at a nearby farm and looked at the goats, horses, and other animals. It was great! And such a beautiful day, too! Thank you, God! I'll post pictures soon.

My mom picked a number out of the famous yellow Bumbo seat that Joseph sits in all the time. And the winner of the vintage fabric giveaway is...................

drum roll please.....

Tamara (AK) who wrote:

I really like your Striped baby quilt and matching bag!

Congratulations, Tamara! I'll be emailing you so we can get all the information for me to ship the FQ stack, ribbon, and buttons to you!

Have a great day, everybody!

Lora

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin