Thursday, April 23, 2009

new life



The eggs have hatched! Aren't they sweet? There are four.

I love reminders like this that no matter what's going on in my life, life goes on. God is bringing new life into the world all around me. He is in the business of breathing life.

Thank you, Lord, for breathing life into things that are dead in me. Thank you for always breathing new hope and joy and purpose into my life, for reminding me that:

"being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ." Phillipians 1:6

Have a great day!

Lora

3 comments:

  1. Love those birdies!!!! And what an awesome promise. Always good to know He's not done with me, yet.

    On another note, my sister says hi. She says she used to wish on a regular basis that she could sing like Lora. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lora, How neat to see the birdies! My kiddos informed me that all the eggs in ours disappeared suddenly-so sad! So I am so glad to get a peek at yours! God is Good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, this picture makes me want to have another snuggly little bambino ASAP! Ha!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin