Thursday, April 30, 2009

it's my response that counts

One of my etsy shop customers, Polly, just posted a very sweet note about me and my shop on her blog yesterday. It was such an encouragement to me, as I was having a hard day yesterday. Her words were so nice and made me feel so good. Here's the link to her blog if you want to see and also, check out her aprons. She is really talented!

You know, she said something really profound in an email she sent me yesterday. She said that she was having a hard day yesterday too, and her reaction to that hard day was to encourage someone else. I was the blessed recipient! Help me, Lord, to react that way when hard times come my way. Help me to respond by blessing someone else and not focusing on myself! Thanks, Polly, for teaching me that important lesson.

Have a blessed day,

Lora

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin