Saturday, March 7, 2009

picnic by the lake






This afternoon, my dear friend Heather and I went on a walk to the lake by our houses and had a picnic with the kiddos. It was so much fun! The weather was AMAZING! 70 degrees and breezy! I am so glad that spring is coming!

Here are a few pictures from today. I would have some of the older boys, but my camera batteries died before I could take any! Oh well... Look at the beautiful blue eyes on my babies! And see how grown up Joseph looks sitting up in the stroller. Ruth is saying "out" as I am taking this picture. She couldn't wait to get out of her stroller and run around.

Weight Watchers went fantastic today. I have officially lost all the weight that I gained with my pregnancy with Joseph! That's 50 pounds!!! (25 of that is since WW) I am SO excited! Now, I can concentrate on losing the rest of the extra weight I've been carrying around and that I have put on throughout those other three pregnancies...

Have a great Sunday,

Lora

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin