Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's been a busy week! My wonderful in-laws came up for visit for the weekend. We had a great time just hanging out at the house. The weather was pretty yucky all weekend, so we stayed mostly at home. The kids had a great time with their grandparents. And my mother-in-law and I went thrift shopping on Saturday - one of my favorite things to do!! She cooked us a yummy southern-cooking dinner that night, too. Needless to say, I got a little off on my weight watchers points! It's ok though - it was worth it!

Here's a picture of Diane, my mother-in-law and Joseph. (Sorry for the poor photo quality, by the way. I took these with my cell phone.)



Then, last night, Clint and a group of his high school students performed excerpts from the musical "1776" at the school. It was great! They all wore colonial period costumes and sang and dance. I was so proud of my hubby! He worked so hard! And he sang well, too! That's the first time I've seen him do anything like that! And the first time, I've seen him with a colonial wig on his head, too! haha...

Here's a picture of Clint (in the dark ponytail wig seated at the desk) and a student singing a duet.
So, today, I am recovering from a long weekend. I slept in till almost 9! (thanks to my wonderful kiddos - they were sleepy too!)
Have a great Tuesday,
Lora

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:36 AM

    I wish I could have seen Clint in his costume and heard him sing. What a great undertaking. I know that the Lord has wonderful things in store for both of you.

    So glad Grandma and Granddad came for a visit. What a blessing for you and for the children!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice picture of diane and joseph! i like it :-) and of course i would love to see clint in that costume and to listen to the musical! hm... maybe one day there's a chance that i might visit you again. only God knows :-) be richly blessed!!! corina

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin