Friday, March 6, 2009

five things i love friday

here's a list of five random things in my life that make me smile... 

1. fleece, especially fleece jackets/pullovers/zip up hoodies... i wear one almost every day during the winter when i am at home with the kiddos
2. sour cream - it makes everything better (ie. baked potatoes, quesadillas, tacos, etc..)
3. stretchy black hair rubber bands - now that my hair is longer, it's pretty much pulled back by one of these every day
4. brand new pump soap bottles - i know its weird, but i just love a brand new bottle of hand soap on my kitchen or bathroom sink!
5. cafe francais - you know, one of those red topped metal tins of flavored coffee that you get in the hot chocolate aisle.  i love this stuff!  maybe its because i grew up seeing my mom drink it almost every night...

what random things make you smile?  leave me a comment. i'd love to hear!

Lora

3 comments:

  1. Sour cream does make EVERYTHIng better, well except girl scout cookies! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:09 PM

    Lora,
    Should I be glad about the Cafe Francais legacy? It is pretty yummy stuff. It always makes me feel I've had dessert! Glad you like it too.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so with you on the new bottle of hand soap. Fresh!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin