Monday, February 23, 2009

weight watchers update

As of my meeting on Saturday, I've lost 20.6 pounds!!! Yeah! Just had to share. I am pretty pumped!

Here's my latest ww tip that i got off this blog:

Puree a can of black beans and water in the blender and add that (instead of oil and eggs) to a brownie mix. It cuts the points in half (2 points per brownie), and you can't taste the beans! Plus, its great for my three year old who is a very picky eater right now. He's eating beans, a great source of protein, and he doesn't even know it!

Have a great Monday night!
Lora

4 comments:

  1. yeah Lora, I am so proud of you! You look great! Thanks for the tip of brownies too, I am going to start doing this for Andrew since he doesn't get much veggies and protein in his diet. Remember that you can make pumpkin cupcakes too. Add a can of pumpkin to any cake mix (dont' add the other ingredients) and then bake like usual. They are 1 point per cupcake and they taste amazing! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lora, congrats on the weight loss! Thanks for the brownie tip. I am going to try that soon. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of you! I don't know if I could do beans in brownies, but we'll see. Maybe one day :-). I'm so happy for you. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great tip. I should try that.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin