Wednesday, February 25, 2009

scenes from wednesday


Here's my lovable three year old. He made "birthday cakes" out of play-doh this morning. He put candles on them and wore a birthday hat. Here he is blowing out the candles... So cute! (This was all his idea, by the way)


And here's my baby boy. Today was the first time that he grabbed the little toys on his little "monkey gym". He looks pretty proud of himself. He's getting so big!
He slept through the night last night for the first time in a long time. I feel so much better now that I got a full night's sleep. I've been cleaning like a mad woman all morning. And I look pretty cute, if I do say so myself. I'm wearing a new outfit I got from JC Penney last night. My sweet dad sent me there to get some new clothes for my shrinking body...
Have a blessed Wednesday,
Lora



2 comments:

  1. How sweet your kids are!!! can't believe that leo is already 3 years old now!!! when i was with you, that was benjamin's age - does leo start preschool soon?
    By the way Lora, have you ever got my letter? you should have received it about 2 or 3 weeks ago...

    Be richly blessed!!

    corina

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin