Thursday, February 19, 2009

pictures of praise

Things have been pretty rough lately for our family financially. I've been crying out to God for breakthrough and relief. This morning, a dear friend prayed for me on the phone that God would be my provision; that He would come and give my sweet husband and I a break; deliverance from all the striving and hard work; and provide for our needs in a miraculous way. I came home and checked my mailbox for the mail an hour or so later. Inside, was an envelope with just our last name handwritten on the front. Inside the envelope was a large sum of cash that will definitely help us out during this difficult time. I cried out to God a yell of praise. He is faithful! Even when I am faithless, He is faithful.

Here's some pictures of praise that I took today in my kitchen as I worshipped my Father, my Great Provider, the One my heart loves.




Cry out to Him today. He is faithful! He is attentive to your cries. He hears your aching heart and your unfulfilled dreams and longings. He is ALL that you need, and He will ALWAYS be enough.

" God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble." Psalm 46:1

"...I have never seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging bread." Psalm 37:25

Fighting this good fight with you,

Lora

1 comment:

  1. I got chills reading your story. So wonderful!!! Praise God. I love hearing how he's working in other's lives.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin