Friday, February 20, 2009

five things i love friday

I had a rough morning at my new pediatrician's office. So today I am forcing myself to think of five things to be thankful for to change my attitude! Help me, God, not to let the little, trivial things of life get to me and steal my joy! It seems so often that just when something awesome happens (see my last post), the devil tries to come and steal the joy right out of it by an attack of some sort. I WILL NOT let him win!

Five things I love this Friday

1. Fridays are my husband's day off!
2. I just had some yummy dark chocolate from Trader Joes
3. My kids are all healthy
4. It's a sunshiney day outside
5. I might get to go out ALONE later - with no kids! just me, myself, and I!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:23 PM

    Lora, God bless you for being intentional about gratitude.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin