Wednesday, January 21, 2009

snow day and a new president

The snowman Clint made. Hey, there wasn't a lot of snow for him to work with! (yes, that's a sink stopper for his hat! haha)

Ruth saying hello.


Daddy and Ruth on the porch.

Two boys all bundled up and ready to go!

My favorite one - my boys staring out the window at the snow!

We woke up yesterday morning to a snow-covered world. It was beautiful! The children were so excited! My hubby got the day off, too! What a wonderful surprise! We had a fun day together enjoying the snow. Here's some pictures of our day.

We also watched the inauguration off and on all day. I did not vote for Obama, but I am now going to support my president and pray that Lord gives him Godly wisdom to lead our nation.

Oh, and here's a new look to my blog. I needed a change!

Have a great Wednesday,

Lora

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin