Friday, January 9, 2009

rainbow


Here's the latest photo of Joseph. He'll be 10 weeks old on Saturday! Wow... time flies! He's such a joy! Sleeping an avg of 9-10 hours at night, mostly happy and easy. Such a blessing! Thank you, Lord!


And here's a picture of the little doll, Rainbow, I made for Ruth yesterday. I named her rainbow because there was a GORGEOUS rainbow in the sky two days ago. Plus, there are rainbows on the little dress she's wearing. I am pretty pleased with my first attempt at rag-doll making. The next time I make one, I am going to tweak a few things, but overall, I think it's pretty cute! I want to make some more dresses for the doll so Ruth can practice dressing her.

Have a great weekend,
Lora

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:15 PM

    Lora.......You are SO talented ! ! What a cute rag-doll..the face is precious..I know Ruth has fun playing with her and she will even more as she gets older. Joseph...my goodness...I must see him soon...he is looking more and more like a Rogers, I think..so happy that he has settled into a routine of sleeping all night....GOOD for you ! ! ! Love, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:16 AM

    I agree with Diane. I think Joseph looks just like Clint...same serious, level gaze!
    I love Rainbow. The hair is great! I'm amazed at what you accomplish each day.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lora, can you please teach me your skillz??? i need to learn to sew! you make the cutest things:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This doll is amazing! So classic looking, I love it. : )

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin