Sunday, January 4, 2009

blog year in review

One of the blogs I read frequently, four fifty three, had a great first post of the new year. I'm going to copy Dawn and do the same thing.

Here's the first part of the first post from every month of 2008 from my blog. It's a neat way to see what I've been up to this past year and what's been on my mind.

January 2, 2008
"Continue in prayer." Colossians 4:2

February 5, 2008
Two days ago, I was cleaning up the kitchen while the kids were playing in the living room. I turned around and saw Ruth standing! So cute! I can't believe how fast she's growing up.

March 15, 2008
I've been keeping a big secret and couldn't just write about any old thing on my blog when I've got such a BIG thing on my heart and mind.So, without further ado....I am pregnant!

April 8, 2008
I am finally starting to feel more like myself these days. Not as much morning sickness and fatigue - praise God! I am now in my twelfth week.

May 4, 2008
Our church has been experiencing a huge revival. The Holy Spirit has been moving mightily among all of us and showing up in power!

June 1, 2008
Here's me and my boys having fun on my hubby's laptop camera this morning. Aren't they cute?


July 2, 2008
Well, our night out last night was wonderful. We met a co-worker of Clint's at the lake. He and his wife of forty years took us out on the water on their boat for a sunset cruise.

August 3, 2008
I had a great weekend at a women's conference at a friend's church. It was so great, and God showed me so much, mostly about the power of His Word.

September 1, 2008
Hope everyone's having a great Labor Day. We are having a quiet day at home today. My hubby moved my little girl's crib to her own room today and out of the "nursery" to make room for baby #4 coming in just under seven weeks now.

October 4, 2008
My hubby and I just got back a couple hours ago from our overnight at a bed and breakfast inn. It was wonderful!

November 2, 2008
Praise the Lord! We had a beautiful (big!) baby boy last night at 11:56pm.

December 1, 2008
I can't believe Joseph is already one month old! Wow...

That was fun! I enjoyed taking that trip down memory lane. And once again, remembering all that the Lord has done for me and given me this past year!

Have a great night,
Lora

2 comments:

  1. Great review post!!!
    Thanks for the mention...
    Blessings on you for 2009!!!
    Dawn @ 4:53 am

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh great idea. That is so neat.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin