Friday, January 30, 2009

my little man


Here's the latest picture of Joseph and I taken last night by my sweet friend Susanna. Isn't he adorable??!! My friend April sent him this sleeper, and I love it so much. He sure looks great in those colors.
Also, I am really excited about this picture because this is the first photo of me that I have seen in a long time where I don't have a double chin! Praise the Lord for Weight Watchers!! I am down 16 pounds now since I started! (42 since I had Joseph)


Have a great day!

Lora

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:52 AM

    Yay! You look so great! I can really see the difference. It's funny...you're getting smaller and Joseph is getting bigger! He's a cutie.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you that you are meeting your goals. And Joseph is super cute! It's good to see a picture of you. It's not too often that I'm in pictures b/c I'm the one taking them :-). Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful!!! And that Joseph is such a cutie. He's getting so big!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin