Friday, January 16, 2009

Five Things I Love Friday

Five Things I Love Friday:

1. naptime - thank you, Lord!
2. Wendy's frosties
3. the song "All I Want is You" by Kim Walker
4. hot showers
5. the TV Show "Monk"

Hope you are all having a great day! I'm pretty sure its freezing cold in most of the U.S. right now (unless you live in southern California - I wish...) I am praising God that no one was hurt yesterday in that plane crash landing on the Hudson River. Can you imagine standing on that wing in the water? Wow...

I took Joseph for his two month checkup today (he's a little late for that... he's almost 11 weeks now!) Anyway, he looks great and is still measuring off the charts. He weighs 15 pounds, 2 ounces.. What a chunk!

Having a quiet day and looking forward to a good weekend with my hubby and kiddos.

Be blessed!
Lora

3 comments:

  1. I like your Five Things I Love Fridays. I might have to borrow that idea. :) Yes, it is freezing here! It was 15 when I woke up, and it is now 31. I am cold natured, so this isn't fun for me. It also doesn't help that this house is old and drafty. I've found creative ways to help that problem- blankets on windows and pillows under doors. I am excited about moving into the apartment because I'm sure it's going to be tighter than this house. I get so cold!

    Join the club of chunky babies. Of course, Joseph was big at birth. Vance was only 8 lb 3 oz. at birth, and he now weighs 20 lb. at 7 months. He's also super tall, which means he's a huge baby!

    Love ya! Have a super weekend! I'm looking forward to the time with my family too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love all of your 5 things, too!!! Man, I could use a Wendy's frosty right about now :-).

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!! five things i love!! i've missed that!!

    sooz

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin