Thursday, January 22, 2009

diapers and wipes case





I made this cute diaper/wipes case for my friend Angie who recently adopted a gorgeous little girl. I love this fabric and the design of the bag. My friend Jenn gave me one of these when I had Joseph and I copied it. It was a little tricky to sew, but I think it will get easier for me each time I make one. This is such a cool bag! It fits a wipes case and a few diapers and is great to carry in your purse or diaper bag.
Just wanted to show and tell. :)
Oh, and I am super excited about the fact that I finally figured out how to post my pictures in a larger size. So much better!
Have a great day,
Lora

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I just love that. And, I am so excited they are bigger pictures now. I can now see the details of your projects. Wonderful work, Lora.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Sign me up for one, Lora. Are you still going to be able to do ETSY come Feb. 10???

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey!! i just found your blog from MOM ON A MISSION 's blog comments. Your kids are beautiful!!!! I guess I did not know that yall had 4 now... awesome. Our first is 17 months old now! And we love being parents. We miss seeing yall around here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute :-) good job, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the new look of your blog--looks great!!

    sooz

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin