Monday, January 12, 2009

corduroy tote bag





Here's some photos of my most recent sewing project. I made a reversible tote bag for my friend Susanna for her birthday. One side is vintage tan corduroy and the other is a plaid wool. I appliqued a bird and some circles on the cord side. I used a zig zag stitch in a light blue. I am happy with how it turned out! It really looks like my friend, too. She is a corduroy girl! I am hoping to experiment more with applique. I love the look of it!

Have a great Monday!

Lora

3 comments:

  1. I love it! Good work Lora, this does look like something Sooz would like! It was good to see ya yesterday! Bless you! Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lora, I found this website and I think you will like it. She has a lot of recipes organized by points.

    http://weight-watchers-points-recipes.blogspot.com/


    God bless!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin