Sunday, December 14, 2008

sunday news

It's been a hard few days for me emotionally. Lots of weeping, mood swings, etc.. Hopefully, I am on my way out of this hormone funk.

On a more positive note, Joseph is sleeping much better, and in his crib, no less! I am really enjoying having the bed to myself. (well, hubby's in there, too) But, now I can sleep much more relaxed and deeper. Thank you, God!

Weight Watchers is going well. I've lost 4 pounds total. It'll be two weeks on Tuesday. I am pretty much always a little hungry though. Gotta get used to that, or find some really filling foods that don't have many points. Anybody have any suggestions?

Gotta go clean my kitchen. It's reached a new level of dirty. uckk....

Lora

5 comments:

  1. I used to eat a lot of cabbage soup, worth 0 points.
    I used to eat that with one cup of rice, so I used to get really full. The thing is, after a few days I was sick of it, but I end up losing 7 pounds - I was also walking 3 miles everyday.
    I used to make the cabbage soup by eye, so I don't have the right recipe. I can try to find it for you.

    I hope you feel better emotionally, I know how hard it can be. God bless you and your little ones

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.recipezaar.com/Ww-0-Point-Weight-Watchers-Cabbage-Soup-128956

    Here is a link for the recipe. I used to add V8 with the tomato paste, I never put green beans, celery, a little bit of cayenne pepper - it helps you loosing weight.

    zero points and you can eat whenever you feel hungry!

    I also used to stop eating at 8 pm. and had a lot of water instead. You know, I was breast feeding David at the time, and I still had a lot of milk. I found that David was gassy because of the soup.

    I used to eat one cup of rice, 1 cup of beans, grilled chicken breast, and salad. I used to make my dressing, vinegar with olive oil, a little of salt and pepper.I used to be full out of that.

    I hope it works for you
    Loves, hugs and kisses,
    Isabel

    ReplyDelete
  3. found this list with some "free" foods and some low-point filling foods.
    http://www.allfreelance.com/wwatchers.html
    My mom did WW for a long time (before points) but she used to make a soup with chicken broth, spinach, and any free or low calorie veggies (squash, celery, fennel, broccoli, etc) in it and eat that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will be praying for you today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. tuna is my secret! i eat tuna sandwhiches...(100% whole wheat bread) and put balsamic vinegar in the tuna or mustard instead of mayo....it fills me right up! only 4.5pts! ( i use the whole can of tuna.)

    susanna

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin