Monday, December 15, 2008

joseph at 6 wks




Joseph turned six weeks old on Saturday. It has flown by! Here's a few pictures I took of him today. He is growing and changing so much! (He weighed 13 pounds, 7 ounces on Friday at the doctor's office!) He loves that swing. All of our kids have loved it. I think its like circa 1983, but it still works great, and you gotta love those 80's colors! They don't make 'em like they used to. It's a wind up kind, and makes a loud clicking noise when it swings back and forth. It puts him right to sleep! Thank you, God! And don't you just LOVE those little feet and hands!
ps - thanks, everyone, for your prayers. I am feeling much better today.
Have a great night,
Lora

2 comments:

  1. he is getting so big. Sometime this week I will have to stop over for a little bit and say hi. We are leaving on Sat. for NY for 10 days so I have a ton to do but I want to at least just stop over. Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:49 PM

    He is beautiful! How I wish I could hold him and kiss those little hands and cheeks. Thanks so much for keeping me supplied with pictures of our sweet boy.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin