Monday, December 8, 2008

brothers






I am in love with this picture of my boys! I made them these fleece hats tonight and they all posed together for a photo. (I know- the hats are too big - I need to make them smaller.. at least joseph's fits..)

I get kinda weepy when I think about my boys growing up and becoming buddies. It makes me happy to think about them hanging out together, confiding in eachother, praying together and for eachother.. What a wonderful thought!

And here's one of me and the kiddos goofing off in the living room tonight. Ruth's got her thumb in her mouth, as usual... I am so blessed to have four beautiful children!

Have a great week,

Lora

7 comments:

  1. These are great pics! Hey I need to get some earring for my mom for christmas..and I thought of you. Do you have any on your shop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...so I looked...the ones that are called Midnight Mediterrean in Gold Earrings. Do you have the stuff to make them? They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of your boys! All 4 of your children are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diane9:45 PM

    How Cute ! ! ! Little Joseph is right there in the middle of it all, enjoying all of his siblings...I cannot believe how he is growing and changing. What blessings from God ! ! Thank you for sharing these photos with all of us. Little Ruth with that thumb is precious and Leo and Benjamin are so handsome ! ! Love, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Lora,

    What a beautiful family!! I'm glad you found the blog. I'm new to this blogging, but I think I'm really going to like it. It actually is a great outlet so far for me. We'll see if I can keep it up.

    Anyway, tell Clint I said hello and hug all those babies for me.

    Take care,

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't Fleece fun to sew on? I'm making Shevy a snow suit right now, because it's gonna be cold there compared to Israel! and people here are already bundling up like it's 10 below. haha! in 60 degree weather!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will try and stop by this weekend. We have a conference at ZHOP and it will be crazy...Jake will probably have the car most of the weekend but, I will let you know or I will just stop by... Im excited to see all the stuff that you have...I want to look for my Nana as well...!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin