Wednesday, December 3, 2008

bathing beauty and soap discovery


Could she be any cuter??!! I just love naked babies in kitchen sinks.


I just discovered a MUCH CHEAPER alternative to spray-n-wash! I found a bar of soap called Octagon in the same aisle for 89 cents. I rubbed the dry bar of soap on a big poopy stain on Joseph's swaddling blanket (that spray-n-wash couldn't get out, by the way) and it came right out in the wash! Awesome!! I hardly used any of the soap, too. This bar is gonna last me like a year! I am pretty excited! So, look for Octagon soap. It's got a white wrapper with black and red lettering. I've heard that Lava soap works well. That has a red wrapper. Just wanted to pass the tip on to all my fellow homemakers...


Have a blessed day!

Lora

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:00 PM

    No, she absolutely couldn't be any cuter!
    I'm so excited about your discovery of Octogon. It's probably been around for a hundred years...a well-kept secret. I can't wait to try it. Thanks for the tip.
    Love to you all,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom always swore by boraxo for stained clothes. It is also very cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thanks! I love the new picture of you on your side bar. You are so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin