Tuesday, November 18, 2008

pack-n-play



I may have figured out a way to make my life a little easier. I just set up my pack-n-play downstairs in the living room. joseph is asleep right now in it! praise the Lord! The past two days have been pretty rough. I have not really been able to put him down much because he was not sleeping on his own. He needed to be held or nursed a lot. Anyway, I nursed him to sleep a little bit ago and then put him in the pack and play and he stayed asleep! These past forty five minutes have been invaluable to me! I cleaned up a little bit and listened to some worship music. Now, I feel a lot better! Thank you, God!

Here's two pictures of the little man my parents took when they were here. There's even a little smile in the first one. He is just starting to grin!

Have a great day,
Lora

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:33 PM

    Lora...I cannot believe how much Joseph is changing from day to day. Thank you, Lord for blessed sleep and may You enable Joseph, Lora, and Clint to get more and more rest and sleep. Love, Diane

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin