Saturday, November 15, 2008

on my own


Well, the family has all left and its just me and the four munchkins. (Hubby's at work) Joseph's in the swing, Ruth's in the highchair and the boys are at the table eating pizza for dinner. I am doing pretty well. I know that the Lord will show me the right plan and strategy for taking care of these little ones. He gave them to me, so He'll equip me with what I need to take care of them! I just need to keep reminding myself of that when I feel overwhelmed.. haha..

here's a sweet picture of Joseph..

love that boy!


Have a good Sunday,

Lora

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:43 PM

    Oh, How I miss my little munchkin grandchildren ! ! Joseph is so beautiful...more and more I think he looks like his Dad...no bias here you know ! ! ! Hang in there, Lora....you CAN do it ! ! ! Love, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, God, give us strategy! : )
    He looks amazing here. And a bit like Leo, in my opinion. : )
    Love you, heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:19 PM

    Amen, Diane! I know just how you feel!

    Lora, you are an amazing mom. You are so kind and gentle with all your children, and yet you exhibit your authority. You will find the strength you need to care for your beautiful little ones.

    I also think that Joseph favors Clint. We'll see!

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin