Friday, November 28, 2008

my tummy's full!

I am still stuffed from yesterday! My mother-in-law made a pumpkin pie, a pumpkin cheesecake, a carrot cake, and a chocolate pecan pie. And I love sweets! I guess I'll have to work on losing that baby weight next week. haha...


We had a nice Thanksgiving. My hubby's parents and sister and her little boy came up. It was a good time visiting with all the kiddos. My boys sure loved playing with their cousin Tyler. Tyler and Benjamin are only 4 months apart.



Joseph is getting so big. He had a check up on Wednesday and he weighs 11 pounds, 11 ounces! Wow.. what a chunk! And he is 22 3/8 inches long. He is starting to smile now, too. Here's a picture of him and Clint taken a few days ago. Look at him holding that head up! I'm so proud!


Have a great weekend,

Lora

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:08 AM

    Lora......I absolutely LOVE that picture of Joseph and Clint. Please e-mail it to me to show to everyone. Oh how I miss holding and rocking that little bundle of joy!! It pains me that we live so far away. We had such a good time spending Thanksgiving with ya'll. Tyler really enjoyed being with all of his cousins. Love Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. i know i just saw him but he is getting so big!! you're doing a great job, momma lora.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin