Thursday, November 13, 2008

busy week

I can't believe its Thursday already. This week has flown by. I have never been so busy! Even with my parents here helping, I must admit that I feel quite scatterbrained these days. Joseph is miraculously asleep on the couch and not in my arms. For the most part, he only sleeps while I am holding him or nursing him. So, now, I don't quite know what to do with myself. So, I write a new post of my blog.
I haven't really had any time or brain power to really process all that has happened in my little world in the last two weeks. I am hoping that soon life will settle into a routine of sorts and I will have more time to reflect, pray and write in my journal in an effort to get my brain around all that's been given to me in this little warm bundle called joseph. I want to really sit down and properly thank and praise the Lord for all He has given Clint and I. When I really think about how He has blessed us with four beautiful and healthy children, I am truly amazed and in awe of the goodness of God. I am so blessed!
I hope this makes sense. My brain is fuzzy from lack of sleep. I should probably go to bed, but I know that Joseph will be waking up soon and needing to be fed. And I'm waiting for my husband to get home. He mentioned going to a movie with the baby as a sort-of "date", but he's not home yet, so it's probably not gonna happen. oh well, i'd probably fall asleep in that dark theater anyway!
have a good friday, everyone...
i'll post more pictures soon. joseph is changing so much already!
take care
Lora

1 comment:

  1. i love your blog! and i love reading what's going on in your heart. praying for you, friend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin