Thursday, October 16, 2008

waiting

Hey everyone!

I am two days away from my due date. The Lord is teaching me a lot about patience these days. It's pretty hard to wait. I've been praying that I won't go late this time (I was 10 days late with Ruth), but I know that God is ultimately in control and has the perfect birthday already picked out for this little one.

Just wanted to give a quick update. I have been having some contractions and cramping and lower back pain, but nothing consistent. I've got a doctor's appt tomorrow afternoon so we'll see what the midwife says after that. I've been trying to walk as much as I can and keep the house clean in case I have to rush out in labor... I've nested pretty much all that I can nest. My bags are packed. Now, I just wait...


Here's a funny photo of Leo - a look a pure joy! Don't you just love it?

Have a great day,

Lora

2 comments:

  1. I will be praying for you as you're waiting for this precious little one to enter the world. I know the anticipation is overwhelming at times.

    You are so blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't' wait to meet your little baby. and by the way i love the blog template you have landed on!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin