Monday, October 27, 2008

trust and surrender

My non-stress test went very well today at the hospital. The baby looks great. My midwife was very positive and is going to let me wait until next tuesday for an induction. That is election day, by the way. Crazy, huh? Hopefully, I will go into labor on my own before then. However, if I do have to be induced, it will be a very cool day to have a baby - how historic!

God is teaching me a lot about trusting Him and surrendering to His perfect will and way. He loves me and cares more for me and for this baby than I ever could. He knows what's best and His timing is perfect! Help me, Lord, to surrender to You! Help me to wait patiently and with grace for the birth You have prepared for this child.

Have a great night,
Lora

4 comments:

  1. Just thinking about you and praying for you today. Hang in there, you know the Lord has it all in His hands. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wonderful. I'm so glad it went well. Just make sure you vote before you head to the hospital :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie Yax12:24 AM

    It occurred to me this evening that- until I hear the big news- I can keep up w/ how you're doing via your blog (Wish I'd have thought of it sooner!).

    I'm SO glad to hear that induction isn't being forced upon you just yet. I'm BELIEVING this baby's gonna come on his/her own... in God's timing, of course!

    Hang in there, my very pregnant sister!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited to meet you new one! One way or another, You'll make it to the finish line with this birth. And even if you have to be induced, pitocin isn't so bad, I had it with Shevy. Things go very quick from that point. See you both (all!) at New Years!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin