Monday, October 20, 2008

still waiting

Saturday was the due date my midwives gave me and today is the due date I calculated (I based mine on the fact that my cycles are 30 day, not the typical 28 day). So, the past few days have been kinda hard for me. I guess I had hoped that I might go early with this one. I'm just praying I won't go as late as I did with Ruth (10 days). Hopefully, this little one will make an appearance sometime this week! My next OB appointment is Friday and I am praying that I'll have the baby before that. Will you guys pray with me? Thanks so much!


Here's a funny picture of Ruth to make you smile. The other day when I got Ruth up from her nap, her hair looked like this - it was so cute! Sticking up all over the place. I am so happy her hair is getting longer. I can't wait till it's long enough to put little barrettes and things in it!

Also, another prayer request - Benjamin's got a cough. Pray for a quick healing and protection for the other kids and for Clint and I. Thanks!

Have a great night!
Lora

3 comments:

  1. I will start praying right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:44 AM

    You know I'm praying
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:00 PM

    How Cute ! ! ! I can't wait to see all of you!! I am praying every day and I won't bother you by phoning every day because I know so many others are. This precious baby will be here soon and in God's time...we wouldn't want it any other way, would we? Love you,
    Diane

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin