Sunday, October 12, 2008

my baby

As I get closer and closer to the impending arrival of my new little one, I am realizing how little time I have left with my baby girl Ruth. Pretty soon, she's not going to be my "baby" anymore. I have enjoyed every single moment the Lord has given me with her. She is such a blessing to me! It is going to be an adjustment for her and I as we welcome a new little life into our family as the baby of the house. But, I am excited to meet him or her! Change is good. It brings excitement and also a new dependence on the Lord.

Here's a picture I took yesterday of Ruthie and I. She is really starting to look like a little girl now, not a baby. That's good! That'll help me with the transition coming.


And here's a picture of the all flannel baby quilt I made today for a baby shower that I went to this afternoon. I am happy with how it turned out, considering how quickly I made it! I love the feel of it, too. I need to make an all flannel quilt for this baby, too. It'll be perfect for these chilly days coming soon.


Have a blessed week,


Lora

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin