Monday, September 8, 2008

week in review

Well, we had a great time at Leo's birthday party. Lots of his little friends came and they played and had a hot dog lunch outside in the backyard. A Thomas the Train cake and ice cream followed. Then, we had present time! Leo got some great gifts - he was so excited! This was my first party that I had thrown for one of the kids and I think it went pretty well.


Here's some pictures to catch y'all up on my life over the past week.


Here's Benjamin on his first day of school. He getting so grown up!

And here's Leo on his birthday. He wore that birthday hat all morning. It was so adorable.

And here's Leo opening presents at his little birthday party.


And here's my little girl flashing her beautiful grin.

I've been super busy creating for my booth at my church's conference coming up in less than two weeks. It's been crazy trying to get ready for this. I've made a lot of crafts, but I still have more to make! I think I pulled a muscle in my thumb from all the crocheting and sewing and jewelry making I've been doing - I'm serious! I know that sounds funny. So, I am having to take it easy for the next couple of days.

If anybody has any good tips on having a booth at a craft fair, let me know! I really want my booth to look sharp and inviting and attractive. Comment if you have any good advice! Or if you have any ideas for things to make that sell well. Thanks!


I set up the baby's crib today! It looks so good. I'll take a picture and post it soon. My nesting phase is finally getting under control, thank God! It was driving me (and my poor husband) crazy!


Okay, that's about it for now. I've got to go to bed!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I was at a craft fair once where a lady had suspended all her jewelry from lengths of tulle attached to the upper edge of her booth. They just kind of drifted in the breeze and caught the sunlight. it was very pretty and dreamy looking. Plus tulle is cheap, like 3 or 4 yards for a dollar, and comes in pretty colors. Make sure you take pics of your booth before you sell everything out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lora,
    Congrats on the new little one. It seems as if a lot of people are in the family way these days. Angie and I are expecting a baby boy due in January. Hope you and Clint are doing AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin