Monday, September 1, 2008

transition

Hope everyone's having a great Labor Day. We are having a quiet day at home today. My hubby moved my little girl's crib to her own room today and out of the "nursery" to make room for baby #4 coming in just under seven weeks now. It was a little emotional for me, to be honest. She's growing up and not a little baby anymore. It's an answer to a prayer of mine, really. I've been praying that she would seem more like a toddler when the new baby comes. And all of a sudden, it's happening! Especially now with her walking all over the place.


Transition is in the air. School starts tomorrow for my hubby and for my four year old (preschool). Ruth's in her own room now farther down the hall from me. Leo's turning three years old this week. And the baby in my tummy is growing like a weed (and kicking me like crazy!) Fall is coming. I can feel it in the air. And with the promise of autumn, comes the knowledge that our family will be growing to a family of SIX... Wow...


I've also been busy sewing, crocheting, painting, and will be making jewelry soon, too. I am having a booth at our church's Harvest Festival Conference in three weeks where I will be selling my crafts. I am looking forward to it - last year I met so many interesting and wonderful people there in my booth. I had some great opportunities to minister and share the Lord with others. It's going to be a lot of fun. But, the next three weeks are most likely going to be crazy! I have a lot to do to get ready. It's so much fun though to create and use my hands for the glory of God. If you're in my area, come over to my tent and say hello!


My parents sent me this beautiful bouquet of flowers a few days ago to cheer me up. (I've had a rough week, but I am doing better now). Aren't they beautiful? And those lilies are so fragrant! Wow...




Have a great week!


Lora

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness the baby is coming in 7 weeks! WOW! Amazing how time flies! Can't wait to meet the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corina3:56 AM

    Hey lora, your look very pretty! and the flowers are awesome! have a great day and be blessed, corina :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:00 PM

    Dear Lora,
    I've missed talking to you every day while we were away. So sorry we weren't around for Leo's third, but WHAT FUN to have a telephone call from him on his special day!

    I'm so glad to see the flowers. From the look of your happy face, they helped.

    Dad and I love you and your precious husband and children so much. You are all an inspiration to us.

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin