Wednesday, September 10, 2008

harvest fest




I am super busy making stuff for the booth I am going to have next week at Harvest Fest, a week long conference my church is hosting. Here's some pictures of some of the jewelry I've been making!


Please pray for me that I can get all the product made before next Wednesday. I've been pretty wiped out lately with the pregnancy and I don't want to overdo it. Also, pray that I will find the help I need with watching the kids on the days when my hubby can't do it. Thanks a lot, blogging friends!


Have a great day!

Lora

4 comments:

  1. Corina6:12 PM

    Gosh Lora, your jewelery is soooo nice!!! Could i buy the neklace with the "joy"-writing on it? i'm gonna pay you the price like you would sell it at the booth, and also the price for mailing it to me, ok? :-)

    I'm gonna pray for you, that the Lord is giving you strength for watching the kids, being pregnant and preparing your booth for the harvest fest!

    Love, and be richly blessed!!!

    Corina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:21 PM

    The jewelry is gorgeous...especially the turquoise one. I've been praying daily that you will have time to sit down a bit and put your feet up. Don't push too hard. I know you're tired. God will increase all the beautiful things you've made and show you His favor at Harvest Fest. I love you.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. lora your jewellery is always so amazing! and your pictures here are GREAT. good job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diane8:45 PM

    Lora, what beautiful jewelry and photos....wow..they look so professional!! I think the hand makes a great background, especially since you are "eager hands". I am praying that all will go well for you to finish your things and that you can relax and enjoy your booth and meeting all of the people who will go there. Love, Diane

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin