Sunday, August 17, 2008

new quilt





I just finished a new quilt yesterday. I used three great fabrics (a solid khaki, a coral and cream polka dot, and a sweet floral) and striped them horizontally. The backing is a fabulous pre-made quilted fabric. I wish I had gotten more when I went fabric shopping with my mother-in-law last month. By the way, thanks so much, Diane, for all the great fabric! Here's some pictures of the end result. And here's a picture of the new woven tags that my husband ordered for me to sew on my creations! I put the quilt up for sale in my etsy shop. If you know anyone that needs a cute baby shower gift, send them my way! I also made a little bag to match last night. It turned out pretty cute I think. I'll post pictures soon of that, too.

Have a great Sunday!

Lora

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin