Wednesday, August 20, 2008

dairy barn adventure

My good friend Lauren invited the kids and I on Monday to this wonderful place called the Dairy Barn. She brought her little boy who is Leo's age. We had a blast. It is so beautiful there and the kids loved running around and looking at all the animals. Here's a few highlights from the day. And here's a belly shot of me at 31 weeks. :)













Oh, and here's some big news! My little girl is walking now! She started yesterday and is already well on her way to becoming a full time walker! It's so adorable to watch her. I will post pictures soon of her on her feet.

Have a great day!

Lora


3 comments:

  1. YEAH! I am glad that the pictures worked! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:38 AM

    What a great place! Let's go there the next time we visit. We can take Baby 4 there with us:)
    Thanks so much for the precious pictures.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane8:10 PM

    What beautiful pictures ! ! ! The one of the three boys on the porch could have been done by a professional photographer. I love
    it! ! I know ya'll had a great time. Love, Diane

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin