Sunday, July 27, 2008

we're home!

We got back last night at about midnight. It was a long trip, but a lot of fun! We spent our time relaxing, eating, playing, and talking. I worked on some watercolor and charcoal drawings. I have been wanting to experiment with art lately. It was so much fun. Here's a picture of the painting I finished there. My sister-in-law took it home to put in her kitchen. I like it - the colors are so happy!



And here's a picture of Ruth in her high-chair at my mother-in-law's house. She is getting so big and so expressive. It's great to watch her grow so much every day! Such a big girl...



We had a great vacation, but I am glad to be home! There's nothing like returning home after a long trip and sleeping in your own bed.


Oh, I did get some amazing fabric! I'll take some pictures once we get the van all unpacked. haha...


Have a great Sunday,


Lora

3 comments:

  1. Diane8:31 PM

    Lora....It was so good to have ya'll here and the time passed by much too fast. Your painting looks great ! ! You should do some for your etsy shop. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:11 AM

    Hey Friend!
    Just visiting your blog and wanted to let you know I was thinking about you!! Have a great week...
    Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  3. i second that statement about painting for your etsy shop. it was really cute!! so glad you're home. stop over soon! miss you

    jenn

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin